Friday, January 18, 2008

Pigs Barf Upon Him

The Paradox: Because Muhammed is idolized by Muslims, they expressly forbid any drawing of him because this would idolize him. As trying not to idolize someone who you idolize is a universal paradox, an accurate picture of Muhammed would most probably cause a rift in time and destroy the universe. - Uncyclopedia.



Mohammed in Dante's Hell among the sowers of discord.
A cask by losing centre-piece or cant
Was never shattered so, as I saw one
Rent from the chin to where one breaketh wind.

Between his legs were hanging down his entrails;
His heart was visible, and the dismal sack
That maketh excrement of what is eaten.

While I was all absorbed in seeing him,
He looked at me, and opened with his hands
His bosom, saying: "See now how I rend me;

How mutilated, see, is Mahomet;
In front of me doth Ali weeping go,
Cleft in the face from forelock unto chin;

And all the others whom thou here beholdest,
Disseminators of scandal and of schism
While living were, and therefore are cleft thus.

Pictures by Sooreh Hera.
Muhammed teddy bear.

( {} ;- {7->-<
ASCII Mohammed from Uncyclopedia: "Look! I've beaten the system. Its not drawn. Its written. Look!"


Jesus to Mohammed: Relax, dude. They draw me too.